If the user does not agree with one or more clauses expressed in our legal documentation, please do not use our services.
The user also warrants that all data provided to CTI at the time of signing is true, accurate, and complete and undertakes to keep them as such.
Modifications of the Agreements
We can, at our discretion, make changes to the Service and our legal documentation. When we make substantial changes to the legal documentation, it will be our responsibility to notify users through the System. The continued use of CTI after such changes implies express knowledge and acceptance of the changes.
License of Use
Cyber Threat Intelligence or its licensors own the CTI Service and the Content provided through it. We grant them to users under a limited, non-exclusive, and revocable license for their personal and non-commercial use of the Service and to receive the multimedia content made available through our System in their country, based on the selected subscription or Trial (the “License”).
CTI considers itself the owner of all copies of software applications even after installation on users’ devices. The user may not assign, transfer, or sublicense the rights deriving from this License to third parties.
All CTI trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, domain names, and other CTI trademark features are the exclusive property of Cyber Threat Intelligence. This License does not grant you any right to use CTI trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, domain names, or other CTI trademark features, whether for commercial or non-commercial use.
The user agrees to comply with the guidelines expressed in the chapter called “User guidelines” and not to use the CTI Service (including but not limited to its Content) in any way that is not expressly provided for in these Conditions.
Third-party software collections included in the CTI Service are licensed under the rules outlined in these Terms or under the relevant third-party license terms as published in the guide or the Settings section of our client (desktop or mobile) and on our site.
End-User Generated Content
CTI users may publish, upload and/or contribute (“post”) Content to the Service, including photographs, text, and other Content (“Content”). You have the right to publish any Content within the System and warrants that such Content or its use by us, as provided for in these Agreements, does not violate the same applicable law, intellectual property, or rights. of others. The user grants us an international, non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, copyright-free license on any Content published on, or about, CTI. The License above will be in effect until the CTI account is suspended except in the case of Content published, made public, or shared with others. In addition to the rights specifically recognized in this document, the user retains ownership of all rights, including intellectual property rights, on the Content published on the CTI service, except that, where applicable according to the laws of his country, the user accepts to waive their right to be identified as the author of any Content on the CTI Service and the right to oppose the derogatory treatment.
CTI does not monitor, review, or modify the published Content but reserves the right to remove or disable access for any reason, including, but not limited to, Content that, in our sole discretion, violates these Agreements. CTI can take these actions without prior notification to the user. The removal or disabling of access to the Content in question will be at our sole discretion. We cannot guarantee the removal or disable of any Content that violates these Agreements.
CTI is not responsible for the Content posted and does not endorse any opinion contained therein. If you believe that any Content violates intellectual property rights, please contact us using the contact form.
• CTI respects intellectual property rights and expects users to do the same. CTI has established some ground rules that users must follow when using the Service to ensure that CTI remains a usable product for all. Please follow these rules and encourage other users to do the same.
• The following is not permitted for any reason:
• copy, redistribute, reproduce, record, transfer, perform or publicly display, transmit or make available to the public any part of the CTI Service or the Content, or make any use of the CTI Service or the Content that is not expressly permitted under the Agreements or applicable law, or that otherwise violates the intellectual property rights (such as the copyright) of CTI Service, Content or any part thereof;
• use the CTI Service to import or copy local files for which you do not have the necessary legal rights to do so;
• perform reverse engineering, decompile, disassemble, modify or create derivative works based on the CTI Service, Content or any part thereof, except where permitted by applicable law;
• circumvent any technology used by CTI, its licensors, or other third parties to protect the Content or Service;
• sell, subcontract or rent without our consent any part of the CTI Service or the Content;
• circumvent any territorial restrictions applied by CTI or its licensors;
• remove or modify copyright, registered trademarks, or other indications of intellectual property contained in or provided through the CTI Service (including to hide or alter any indications of ownership or origin of any Content);
• perform the “crawling” within the CTI Service, or use other automated means (including bots, scraper, and spider) to collect information from CTI;
Limitations and Variations of the Service
CTI will make reasonable efforts to keep the CTI Service operational. However, from time to time, some technical difficulties or maintenance operations can cause temporary interruptions. Within limits established by the law in force, CTI reserves the right to modify or interrupt, periodically and at any time, the functions of the provided Service, with or without notice and without any liability towards the users, except where prohibited by law, for any interruptions, modifications or terminations of the CTI Service or other related functions or functionalities.
The Agreements will remain in force until they are terminated by the user or by CTI. However, the user understands and accepts that CTI may suspend or completely deny access to any user’s services without any written notice.
Limitation of Warranties
CTI TRIES TO PROVIDE THE BEST SERVICE POSSIBLE. HOWEVER, THE USER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT THE CTI SERVICE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE,” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. THE USER USES THE CTI SERVICE AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, CTI AND ALL CONTENT OWNERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS AND DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-PURPOSE. CTI AND THE CONTENT OWNERS DO NOT WARRANT IN ANY WAY THAT THE CTI SERVICE IS FREE OF MALWARE OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. FURTHERMORE, CTI MAKES NO INSURANCE AND DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSEMENT OR ASSUME LIABILITY FOR ANY THIRD-PARTY APPLICATION (OR RELATED CONTENT), USER CONTENT OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY THIRD PARTIES ON THE THIRD PARTY OR THIRD PARTY A WEBSITE LINKED BY HYPERTEXT LINK OR PRESENTED IN A BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING. THE USER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT CTI IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN USER AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF THIRD-PARTY APPLICATIONS OR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ADVERTISED ON OR THROUGH THE CTI SERVICE. IN THIS CONCERN, NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION PROVIDED ORAL OR WRITTEN BY THE USER TO CTI WILL CREATE ANY FORM OF WARRANTY ON BEHALF OF CTI. IF PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, CERTAIN ASPECTS OF THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY IN CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS.
Severability and waiver
Where any provision of the Agreements is held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason or to any level, such invalidity or inapplicability will not in any way interfere with or render invalid or unenforceable the remaining provisions of the Agreements, and the application of this clause will be imposed within limits established by law.
Any failure to apply the Agreements or related clauses by CTI or third-party beneficiaries will not invalidate CTI or the third-party beneficiary’s right to do so.
CTI may assign the Agreements or any part thereof and delegate any obligations under the Agreements. The user may not assign the Agreements or any part thereof, nor transfer or sub-license their rights under the Agreements to third parties.
Within the maximum limits established by the law in force, the user agrees to indemnify and hold CTI harmless from and concerning damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable costs and legal fees) deriving from
1. the breach of this Agreement by you;
2. any User Content;
3. any activity in which the user engages or performs through the CTI Service;
4. the violation of any law or the rights of a third party by the user.
Cyber Threat Intelligence operates in full compliance with the laws in force provided by the USA state. In this sense, any legal dispute will be resolved in the USA state’s exclusive courts.
For any questions about the CTI Service or the Agreements, users are asked to contact CTI customer support by visiting our website’s company information section.